Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Thanks abah and mama (:

I'm soooo happy cause I got a new phone, Nokia C3 <3 loveeeee it . Okay what, Nokia C3 tuu deeeeerrr =.= Its unbelievable cause I thought abah nak beli untuk mama je then, itu Alvin tunjuk phone C3 plus warna purple and and soooooooo sweet . I was like OMG :O, terus ckap kat mama NAKNAKNAK ! Da mcm org gila da hahha, abah pndang kerek je . Yeee laa, birthday mama aku yg over hihihiihihi . Sekali sekala abah (; So, dpat la that phone happy sgtttt . Die tgh lie down, sbb aku baru je rogol die so die kene rest la ;D Thank u sooo much abah, dkat title ade mama cause mama la yg suggestion phone tu . So, thanks abah and mama and and iloveeeuguyssooomuch until i die <3 <3 <3 That's all .

*I give a name for my phone, that is Bruno Mars
Middle finger (:

No comments:

Post a Comment