Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yesterday, Emaad haved text me, he say 'he want to say something' than I say 'what' . And he say, 'kte break dgan baik eh ?' Yeahh, I admit that I was like :O and I'm little bit sad and and I cried . Idk why I'm cried I'm the problem girl ;D One hour later, I reply that I want brake and blablabla . Its useless if we still continue this relationship cause I don't love him anymore and he's only love me . Again I want to say, thanks u soooo much cause willing to love me, caring about me, willing to be my listener, makin me laugh, giloo2 with me and anything lahh . I really really appreciate it what u haved do to me . And and and, we already 11 months 3 day . I'll try to forget all the memories that we haved do, and u too k . That's all .
Middle finger (:

No comments:

Post a Comment