Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Things that we want, its don't happen . Things that we don't want happen, its happen .

25.04.2011;
The day that we fall in loveee, conversation we just love, love, and love . The way you text me I can know that you're sooo happy (;

26.04.2011;
Our conversation still about loveee . Before nakk pegi skola, you text me that you want to hold my hand and I ckapp okayy . You tnggu I katt tangga then, kte jalan samaa2 and we talked blablabla . Suddenly, you really do it ! You hold my hand, and of course laaa I terkejut cause I ingat u mainn2 . Then, I was shouted and I lepasskan . I bukan tak nak, but I tak ready . After that, your face changed a lot . I know you feel angry and sad, hmm . I balik jee, i tgk phone ade mesej i thu mesej tu mestii dari you . I opened it, and you say 'U marah ke i pgang tgan u ?' I knew it ! I balas dgan excuse I mcm ape ntahh hahha . I really really really sorry k 415 (; At least, u dpatt jugaak pgang tgan I kan . But, your angry and sad still there, you don't want accept my excuse . I pujuk pujuk pujuk you last, you okaayy jugakk . 

27.04.2011;
This day I feel soooooo nuts . You texted me, and we talked blablabla . I can't take it anymore, I honest dgan you . I ckap elok2, and you pon sama u ponn rase mcm tu jugakk . I was like :O But, I thu you saje2 je ckap mcm tuu inside, you sedih . I thu sgtt 415 (; We friends like usual and thanks k sbb you paham I mcm mne . I want to say, thanks a lot 415 (: 

You lelaki yg palingg berani, yg I pernahh kenal . Even only 2 days, we fall in love but you brave to hold my hand . I respect you, and you lelakii yg romantic you sweet sgtt . You baik gilagilaa, banding dgan I, I lagii jahat . You paham I, and good you takk pakse2 I (; Thanks a lot k 415 and and, you better someone k 415 (;


The reason why I takk boleh continue ngan you cause, perasaan syang I katt Emaad yg before this dtg balik . You thu kan, I ngan Emaad daa lama, lama sgtt . And Emaad lagi paham I mcm mne, and Emaad lagii paham I punya behavior mcm mne . Emaad thu mcm mne nakk giloo2 dgan I . You tak paham smua tuuu, this thing take a long time to understand me (;    That's all .
Middle finger (:

No comments:

Post a Comment